Twenty one things about a Twenty one year old.

1.  Where do you live? I live in Canada
2. Are you in school? I am in college for Graphic Design
3. How old are you? As you can tell from the title i'm 21 years old
4. Do you have any tattoos? I have three tattoos
5. Girl crush? Alexa Chung is my girl crush
6. What is your go to outfit? Anything comfortable and black
7. Dinner or Dessert? Dessert is my favourite food group
8. Coffee or tea? Tea
9. One place you would love to go? Hoping to move England when school is done
10. Celebrity Crush? Harry Styles. (Need I say more)
11. Favourite Colour? Orange and Turquoise 
12. Favourite trip you've been on? Disneyworld. Hands down. 
13. Favourite TV show? Friends
14. Do you have any pets? A Shih-tzu. His name is Neville. 
15. Favourite Flavour? ANYTHING salted caramel
16. What do you hate? Rude people
17. Something that makes you happy? Other than the obvious things like my family and friends, probably a nice font. (I can thank school for that one.)
18. Do you collect anything? If my large collection of mugs counts, then yes. 
19. Do you have an bad habits? I lose everything. Especially Chapsticks. 
20. Favourite store? Asos. (online but it counts haha)
21. Favourite food? Pizza, and pickles.

All the love, 
C

xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment