Florida 2015

I just got back yesterday from my five day vacation in Orlando Florida. I went with my sister, and one of our friends, and it was so much fun! Our hotel was amazing! We stayed at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort, its quite a new hotel on Universal. The whole hotel was designed to feel like a 1950's beach resort! The decor was amazing it really made you feel like you were in another era. And the pool was awesome! They had sand around the pool area, and played films on a projector screen on the pool deck. I would definitely stay there again sometime! 

We spent one day at DisneyWorld and the next two days at Universal. I had been to Disney last year with my sister, but was just as excited to go again this year. It always makes me so happy, and I feel like a little kid again. But thats what you should feel like at Disney. It literally is the happiest place on earth. I knew it was going to be just as amazing as the first time. 

The next two days were spend at Universal. I was very excited about this part of the trip as I had never been before. I was also super excited to finally get the chance to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. (Where's my fellow Hufflepuffs at? Haha) Universal was amazing, we started out the day on The Mummy ride, which we rode twice because it was so much fun, and made our way around the park making stops at the Despicable Me ride, and The Simpsons area. Let me just give you a heads up, if you plan on ever going to Universal, and get motion sickness easily, probably not the best idea to go on the Krusty Land ride. We all felt a little queasy after that. 

After making our way through the park we then made it to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was absolutely amazing. I cant even begin to explain how magical it felt. Walking in Diagon Alley and through Knockturn Alley and going into all the shops like Ollivanders, and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, and HoneyDukes and Hogwarts itself was amazing. It felt like you were really a part of the movies and books. 

I could go on forever about the trip but I don't think anyone would want to read that, so here's a bunch of pictures from the trip instead!












All the love, 
C

xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment