Brand of the Moment | Lazy Oaf

Hello lovelies!
I recently rediscovered how much I love the brand Lazy Oaf, and found myself gushing over almost every item on the website at the moment. I figured I'd turn to my blog to share with someone a few of my favourite pieces from their collections at the moment. Because seriously, who wouldn't love their most recent collection "Lazy Oaf x Casper" and the friendly ghost himself!
Without further ado, here is my top 5 items from the website right now. Although I would purchase everything if I had the budget for it!

All the love,
- C

1. Lazy Oaf x Casper Striped Tee
Anyone who knows me knows I love a comfy striped tee, and I am especially loving "ringer" tees at the moment so this is the best of both worlds! Oh, and who wouldn't love the adorable little Casper the friendly Ghost addition! 




2.  Once again from the Casper collection is this adorably fluffy pink knitted jumper.  Is there really much of an explanation needed for this one? Its fluffy. Its pink. And it has Casper on it. Nothing else needed. :) 



3. This adorable light pink "Dash and Dot Dress" is definitely making it onto my list. I love loose fitted dresses and I love collared dresses, but I also cant get enough of the print on this dress! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.




4.  Next up, is this adorable "Lazy Oaf Ponytail Shirt" The second I saw this print with the illustrations I wanted to buy it that second. But unfortunately its a little out of my budget. *sigh* The style of the illustrations reminded me of my own style which made me love it even more! 

  

5. Last on my top five are these jeans! I think the jeans say it all. ;)

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment