Minnie | Style Icon

Who doesn't love a little bit of Disney magic. This week during London Fashion Week, an exclusive photographic exhibition explores the impact the character Minnie Mouse has had on fashiona and pop culture all around the world. 

The exhibit features photos starring and taken by model Georgia May Jagger, and Minnie herself. 
“I’m really excited to be including my own photographic work, interpreting Minnie’s style and making it more contemporary,” Jagger told an interview written in wwd.com 

There are pictures focusing on the evolution of the character Minnie as well as photos of fashion icons Madonna and Twiggy sporting their own Minnie mouse inspired looks in the past!

I'm totally wishing I was in London so I could go to the exhibit and see how amazing it is first hand, but unfortunately I'm not. So for all of you lovelies reading that can't be there like me, we'll have to live vicariously through a few pictures and video below! 

All the love, 
C

xxx 














*All of the information I discussed I read on wwd.com and the following video is from independent.ie, photos were taken from google *








0 comments:

Post a Comment