Current Favourite: ASOS

Hello you lovely lot!
I thought I'd start a new weekly blog post idea, where I post my current "favourite" whether that be food, or movie or like this week, a store! 

I've been a fan of ASOS for a few years now, and have developed a bit of an obsession with it. I check the app or the website for new finds almost everyday. I really love that they carry a bunch of different styles of clothing, so whether you like preppy, or boho, or classic there honestly something for everyone.

Now, although I live in Canada and ASOS is an English brand, I honestly don't find that the shipping is all too expensive. I have never had to pay anything extra for it coming over the border as well, which is a plus!

Anyways, enough rambling, here are a few of my favourite finds on the website right now! Sort of like my personal wishlist at the moment.

All the love, 

- C


These remind me a bit of something Alexa Chung would wear and I looooove the design on them! A bit pricey, but if you don't mind the price I think they'd be amazing!


I have been looking for a "Dungaree" Playsuit since last summer, and I couldn't find any that I really loved, and when I did they were sold out. So when I saw this one I fell in love. I love that its not your typical denim Dungaree and that its black suede instead.


I have been loving seventies style clothing recently, and when I saw this dress on ASOS I knew I needed it. (Haven't bought it yet though.) Swing dresses are my absolute favourite and they're so easy to style. 


I saw Zoella wearing I believe a sweater with the same print in a previous video and I loved it! The material looks so soft on the t shirt and I absolutely love the graphic on the front!

I could go on forever with this wishlist but I'll stop here for today. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment