Billboard Music Awards 2015 Fashion Review

Hello lovelies!
I know I am not a professional by any means when it comes to fashion, but I just wanted to share my opinion on the fashion choices from this years show. 

Im going to start with my favourite people at the show last night, One Direction. They really can do no wrong in my eyes. They all looked amazing in black, with subtle pops of blue on Liam and Louis that I loved. Well done on the styling Caroline! :) 


Next up, is Taylor Swift. I'm not a massive Taylor fan like I used to be, but I do usually love her red carpet looks, although this one didn't really do it for me. I'm not even really sure what I dislike about it, but she still looks amazing. Just not my style. 


Olivia Culpo, looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! her makeup was flawless and I absolutely loved her little black playsuit. 

What I love about Meghan Trainor is that she knows her style and sticks to it! She looked absolutely amazing in this dark emerald green sequin dress. Im in love. 


Jennette Mccurdy looked like a beautiful mermaid! THAT DRESS IS AMAZING! I dont even know what else to say about it. Just, amazing. 


My boy Ed. As much as I love seeing him in his usual t shirt and jeans, he cleans up well! I love the simple white shirt and black tie! Such a cutie! 


Kendall looked amazing as well. When doesn't she look amazing though? I could've gone without the slicked back hair but she pulls off anything. LOVE LOVE LOVE that velvet jacket.


Tori Kelly is gorgeous, and so was her simple dress! I loved it! I would definitely wear that to a special occasion. The fringing (I think its fringe anyway) detail on it is amazing. 


And FINALLY, I saved my two personal "worst dressed" for last. This is just my opinion by the way. 

First up, Jennifer Lopez. SHe is absolutely gorgeous, and looked amazing, but I wasnt loving the dress. I see how she felt it was very "vegas" and "Cher-esque" like she mentioned in an intervew, but I have a weird thing about belly buttons, (I think their gross) so the belly button framing dress really wasn't my thing. You look gorgeous otherwise tho J-Lo! 


And lastly, Zendaya. Really not a fan of this outfit at all. It was just too much going on all at once for me, but what do I know right? Haha

















0 comments:

Post a Comment